The Hudson Valley Web design & Marketing Team
It’s all about marketing on the web today. Social media and mobile devices including smart phones, iPads and mini tablets.
We are a local business serving the Hudson Valley region. Westchester NY, Putnam county, Dutchess county, Rockland and Fairfield county. Services including web design, web hosting, social media and marketing solutions. With over 15 years of experience in the web business, 1Click Media can help your business make significant gains in your online marketing goals. Increase your brand recognition and bring more leads and traffic to your website.
Q. What can we do for you today?
Summary of services:
- Professional web ‘responsive’ design. Smartphone friendly (Google compatible).
- SEO – search engine optimization
- Social media management solutions
- Inventory and data management
- Web hosting and domain name procurement
- Email marketing campaigns
- CMS – content management services
- Landing pages
- Client training and Help Desk services.
- eCommerce – Shopping carts
- email campaigns
- Facebook fan pages
- Web site banners and brochures
- … and much more ….
How can a mobile app help my business?
They provide instant information and provide customers with a direct way to contact a business from their smart phone i.e iPhone, Android, blackberry. No web browser needed.
With our solutions, you can engage, inform, and impress your customers. We also provide solutions that are specifically designed to help build brand loyalty and create frequent buyers for your business with the use of our check in coupon system. Dozens of easy features that can be added on seamlessly.
– It has been projected that mobile devices will overtake desktops by 2015
– Mobile is the fastest growing industry… EVER
– Mobile app industry is expected to grow 1000% to 58 billion by 2016
Give your customers easy access to your app with your custom QR code image
Post your personal QR code on all your advertising, print ads, business cards, flyers, newsletters, website, and social media outlets such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Vimeo … and more.
A QR code (as it is called) is a graphical representation of a web link that can be customized to direct a user to any web link. In this case, a link to where the app can be downloaded. Most smartphones have an app (or can be downloaded) that will scan a QR code